Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hey Music Snobs...Fuck Off


Recently I have received a crap ton of mocking from folks I know about my music taste. I would call it extremely eclectic since I like everything from TREX to Machine Head. The music snobs think my music is awful and to them I say you can sincerely fuck off. Music is an art form and therefore extremely subjective, so what it invokes in one person may not be the same for another. That people is what makes it both awesome and frustrating. I honestly couldn't live without music, or for that matter art in general. They could take away my beer, my coffee, my sugar, but holy hell don't come between me and my music.

I hope you enjoy, but don't Judge!



 Machine Head- Beneath the Silt














Ging Gang Gong De Do GongDe Laga Raga
Rob Zombie













Skulls- Lemonheads cover version














Maybelline I Hofteholder -Volbeat














Sex, Guns and Gasoline- Black Star Riders














Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake














Elected- Alice Cooper

1 comment:

  1. This is a such a nice design for the movie website it was looking very creative and professional. thanks for sharing it. wallpaper manufacturers in delhi

    ReplyDelete